Mobicom Africa Ltd
Powering Digital Inclusivity
Mobicom Africa LTD a fast-growing company seeks a personable and highly motivated HR intern to support the HR manager in day-to-day administrative tasks and activities.
If you’re ready to kick start your career in Human Resources and build real-world experience with recruiting, payroll, employee development, and the coordination of HR policies and procedures, this is the internship for you.
HR Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Post new positions on websites, job boards and social networks
- Removing job advertisements from the website, job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assist with screening resumes and applications to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Assisting in coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Collect and update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather and maintain payroll data including leaves, working hours, and bank accounts
- Keep HR Records up to date.
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Provide support in filling for HR documents as advised
- Ensure that all leavers and starters have completed required documentation.
- Human Resources Management or Business major
- Some experience in an office environment preferred
- Working knowledge of Zambian labour laws.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and resume databases
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of HR projects
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Work side-by-side with a highly experienced HR executive
- Organize and attend company meetings and networking events
- Compensation available
- Grade Twelve Certificate
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management Studies
- Minimum of 2 years Working Experience.
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is 13th February, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.